Palm Oil Investments in Africa
GreenWorld’s palm oil investment is in Africa. Agriculture research specialist Hardman & Co last year identified that US$6 billion has already been earmarked by international investors for the crop’s development in the region, with much of the money coming from government-controlled operators in the Far East, such as Malaysia and Indonesia. Those two countries already dominate world palm oil production but are severely restricted for future growth, largely because of lack of suitable land available.
• Fixed income of 12.5% per annum in year 1 £2,100 per acre, producing a rental yield of 12.5% in the fi rst year and 13.1% in year two.
• Annual income to rise by 5% a year from year 2 for the first five years
• Estimated annual appreciation in land value of not less than 5%
• Buyout offer in year 5 guaranteed by FSC regulated off shore fund. This GUARANTEED exit strategy is a game changer in the area of land investments.
• A project supported by local community and its leaders
• An opportunity that will bring economic benefits to the local population, and assist directly with food, health and education
• As an investor you will own a leasehold title to a physical, tangible asset – your own acreage!
• The plantation operator and tenant is one of the largest farmers in West Africa with over 18,000 hectares of plantation under option and substantial plantations already cultivated
• A highly experienced plantation management team with over 17 years of African farming and plantation experience
• Minimum investment of 10 acres
Please Contact Us for more information!